With the summer quickly approaching, it’s time to think about some things you can do to protect your hair and hair extensions from all the damage that can happen during the season. Here at Di Biase Hair USA, we have a couple of tips that we would like to share so you can take care of your hair and enjoy the sun without worry. Since our hair extensions are made of 100% natural human hair, you can treat them as you would your regular hair with these suggestions.
- What’s summer without taking a refreshing dip in the pool? Of course, it’s something that can’t be avoided but the chlorine can wreak havoc on your hair. So be sure to clarify your hair after swimming because the chlorine will strip the hair of its natural protective oils.
- Start the summer with a trim to get rid of those split ends and as a bonus you get to start the season with that fresh cut feeling.
- Be careful not to lay in the sun too long, and if you do (we all know how relaxing that can be) be sure to shield your strands from it by wearing a wide brimmed hat of some sort. The sun can damage and fade out your color and well as dry out your hair.
Wash It Out
- Switch to moisturizing shampoos and conditioners since you will most likely be washing your hair more often to deal with all the sweat and grime that comes along with the hot summer weather.
- Give your hair a break during the season and skip the hot tools and blow dryer. Let’s embrace the beach waves with a sea-salt spray or get on the messy mermaid tail braid trend. The options are endless and the best part, they are all heat free and take less time to make happen.